Reaction Search International

www.reactionsearch.com
  www.reactionsearch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reaction Search International

Awesome place to work Top Quality Executive Search Firm

Current Employee - Senior Project Director Executive Search Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Training, Collaboration, performance trips, unlimited income opportunity,

Cons

You need to be a self starter

More office baseball outings, a ton of fun!

15 Other Employee Reviews for Reaction Search International (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity - in college, first job, seasoned professional

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA (US)

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working full-time since July 2013 and can honestly say I continue to look forward to coming to work every day.

Here are some of the reasons why I love working at RSI:
    Corporate Culture - encourages goal setting and personal and professional growth, very motivational
    Fantastic opportunity to learn how to handle yourself on the phone, how to influence people, manage your time and priorities, set and hit goals
    Surrounded by strong and successful role models who continue to grow and stretch
    Many ways to be recognized - even if working part-time, everyone can win
    Company invests time and energy in providing continuous sales training, goal setting and other success-building techniques
    Diverse group of people makes it enjoyable to learn from co-workers with various backgrounds
    Work with clients coming from a wide range of industries, geographic locations and skill sets
    Collaborative environment - mentoring encouraged
    Clear communication regarding expectations
    Love the unfailing recognition for birthdays, anniversaries and personal family events
    Snacks, drinks, several fun outings, very nice holiday celebrations
    Open-door policy with upper management - always asking our feedback and suggestions for how to do what we do more efficiently
    Top of the line tools like Apple equipment and very nice headsets for hands-free communication

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons to working here. If you do what you are hired to do, you have ample opportunity to grow personally and professional and earn a solid income.

Continue offering a proven path of success for us to follow

Dynamic Company with Fun but Professional Culture!

Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA (US)

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have the perspective at this company from different levels, starting as an intern 4 years ago working part-time while in college and since being promoted twice and a full-time employee. The training and mentoring I've received along the way has been invaluable to my growth.

This is one of the few places where you truly get out what you put in. It is a very results-focused environment with unlimited growth potential both responsibility-wise and financially. Also work-life balance is crucial for me and this is a great place providing an opportunity to work hard and succeed financially without working crazy hours.

The culture is unique in that it is very professional and goal/metrics driven as stated above but also is a very collaborative and fun team environment. No politics are present (or if there are they are addressed quickly).

We have monthly company sushi lunch outings, annual sports outings and an annual performance trip to Maui!

Leadership is very engaged and approachable when it comes to feedback or change.

Cons

Training meetings get repetitive at times for those of us who have been with the company for a number of years but necessary for newer employees who have not heard it yet. Perhaps, time permitting, having separate meetings based on seniority and experience level would be a good suggestion.

Management is very receptive to feedback and also is inspirational, being very energetic and fast-paced. This reflects in the company culture which does a good job in effectively pushing productivity; keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Reaction Search International