RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

The absolute worst company and the worst boss I ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Carrollton, TX (US)

I worked at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAbsolutely none to share other than the few people who were genuinely nice and helpful. Some activities were fun. The often catered food and monthly birthday cakes were nice.

ConsCompany strives for mediocrity and then celebrates it.
Avoid this company at all costs.
Very high turnover.
Very critical and abusive managers who often throw their employees under the bus, and openly criticize employees to others (management and peers) behind their back therefore leading to rumors and negative feelings among peers and creating an atmosphere of distrust and hostility.
Total lack of interdepartmental cooperation and communication. Job expectations not commensurate with salary.
HR is a big joke and totally pro management. Don't look to them for help.
Benefits and PTO are severely lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees or find a new job

A good company if you want to grow in your management skills or want to settle down

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: • Very good management. • Good flexible working hours. • Less Work stress/Load. • Comparative compensation. Cons: • As more of the workforce at Hyderabad office is from the local region, communications is more in local language which may make… Advice to Senior Management: The interaction between management with employee needs to be increased. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beware of this Sweat Shop

Client Services (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Casual work attire in most departments Cons: No work life balance Terrible management Horrible interdepartmental communication Poor training No employee recognition/appreciation HR is a joke! No confidentiality Did I mention No Work Life Balance..? Cheap! Compensation is… Advice to Senior Management: Get your heads out of your ..... and start paying attention to your dedicated hardworking employees & show them some appreciation! Do you even wonder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.