RealPage

www.realpage.com

So far so good....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Pros

Excellent Training Program. They walk you through all of the possible scenarios in order to be able to perform your job well. The week long training is very helpful. You meet great people. The work is hard and there are alot of details. Im not sure how Im going to meet the monthly quota because you cannot FORCE people to move into a community if they are not ready.

Cons

More hands on training during the in person training. Human Resources Presentation should be in person. More interaction with your fellow team mates.

Too soon for me to give any advice.

Other reviews for RealPage

Work hard, get ahead, see results

Current Employee - Sales  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Carrollton, TX (US)

Pros

lots of smart people, good business strategy, I like my benefits, pay seems to be above market

Cons

Lots of growth means lots of work....some late nights

Avoid this Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

Pros

Can't say there are many. My advise, if you get a job offer politely turn it down and look for another company. DO NOT BELIEVE any high ratings. I am sure they are put there by RealPage HR. I have not met a lot of very happy employees at this company.

Cons

Where to start. Facilites are not kept up and there is clutter all over in the work areas. Workplace feels like an episode of Horders. The 30.06 signs on the doors should also tell you something about the environment.

Management micro-manages, makes emotional decisions then blames others when things go wrong. The fat cat executives are only worried about keeping the ship a float so they can cash out their stock and get rich. A bunch of good ol' boys in the exec offices. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. HR and management lie about raises, bonuses, compensations, etc. You can expect long hours and no appreciation for a job well done.

I am amazed they were able to take this company public and are able to keep the stock price where it is. The programming is a row of dominoes about to tumble over.

Pull your heads out, your employees are not happy in the least bit. There are a lot of better companies out there and you have a lot of changing to do in order to improve.

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!