Work hard, get ahead, see results

Current Employee - Sales  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
Current Employee - Sales in Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros

lots of smart people, good business strategy, I like my benefits, pay seems to be above market

Cons

Lots of growth means lots of work....some late nights

Other Reviews for RealPage

Avoid this Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can't say there are many. My advise, if you get a job offer politely turn it down and look for another company. DO NOT BELIEVE any high ratings. I am sure they are put there by RealPage HR. I have not met a lot of very happy employees at this company.

Cons

Where to start. Facilites are not kept up and there is clutter all over in the work areas. Workplace feels like an episode of Horders. The 30.06 signs on the doors should also tell you something about the environment.

Management micro-manages, makes emotional decisions then blames others when things go wrong. The fat cat executives are only worried about keeping the ship a float so they can cash out their stock and get rich. A bunch of good ol' boys in the exec offices. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. HR and management lie about raises, bonuses, compensations, etc. You can expect long hours and no appreciation for a job well done.

I am amazed they were able to take this company public and are able to keep the stock price where it is. The programming is a row of dominoes about to tumble over.

Pull your heads out, your employees are not happy in the least bit. There are a lot of better companies out there and you have a lot of changing to do in order to improve.

Getting Innovative, but Micromanaged

Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent in Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Benifits
    Decent Pay
    Provide classes
    Promote from with-in

Cons

Micromanaged (supposed to be rolling out software to watch our computer monitors soon...for "training purposes")
    Monthly Performance Tests (from 3 different sources)
    Always seem to be playing catch-up
    Do everything they can to keep you in your seat.

While I can understand recording our calls and having them graded, our Team Leads aren't teachers and shouldn't spend most of their time grading, that's what QA is for. I also understand not wanting us to be doing random things on the internet, but when it's slow, what do you expect us to do? Sit there?

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!