There are newer employer reviews for Regis Corporation

Educational and rewarding

Current Employee - Senior Hairstylist  in  Virginia Beach, VA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Hairstylist in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

supportive corporate office,educational opportunites,skilled coworkers, positive environment with potential to grow,vacation pay

Cons

health care and salary cap, some mid level management needs to be trained more to be effective

203 Other Employee Reviews for Regis Corporation (View Most Recent)

great coworkers, disrespectful upper management

Current Employee - Hair Stylist
    Current Employee - Hair Stylist

I have been working at Regis Corporation part-time for less than a year

Pros

great people good training opportunities

Cons

minimum wage no chances to advance unless your lucky enough to have a clientele started out with 36 hours soon cut to 26. more accurately 20 or less since we get sent home early if it is not busy. lots of hours spent sitting. walk-ins are somewhat common not enough to keep all 10 of us busy. take walk-ins on a priority basis whoever is most successful first so if you are new good luck getting any walk-ins unless they are nice enough to throw you a bone. you get written up for everything even if you were on lunch for a little too long by accident. we are expected to always stay busy and if not write up.

I would like some people from upper management to come down to stylist level for a week and see how easy it is to make it and survive on minimum wage. its getting very difficult to pay bills and buy food especially for a single parent or single job family.

Leadership undergoing massive overhaul

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Regis Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

It seems like the new management in IT is ready to leverage newer technologies that have been under-utilized over the last decade. Why are we using Lotus Notes 8.5

Cons

Older technology (hardware and software). Understaffed IT area makes it difficult to get timely responses to hardware and software requests. Too many different systems - total lack of integration.

There are newer employer reviews for Regis Corporation

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!