Regis Corporation

www.regiscorp.com
  www.regiscorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regis Corporation

Hired as stylist, cleaner and receptionist for little pay

Former Employee - Hairstylist in Orlando, FL (US)
Former Employee - Hairstylist in Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Regis Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not many pros except atleast you know you will bring home a paycheck every week. You also get paid vacation which is only minimum wage. You do get free backbar and products for your station.

Cons

I worked at one of regis signature salons in a very upscale mall. They Still did crap that their lower end smartstyle stores do (I worked at smartstyle too) no receptionist this is suppose to be the top salon in the company. We had to play receptionist and cleaner. Go to meetings unpaid after hours.regis was even so scared about salon unions that they made us sign paperwork so we would not join a union which they later got sued for. They tried to say that we only get 5 days off a year, which was crap I had two weeks paid vacation and they were trying not to give it to me. In the end my my store had 19 stylist for only 12 stations it was a mess having to pack up each night and to make sure you didn't run late if you worked the morning shift. It just got too much I finally quit beforeI had to do another cad week which is when u work 12 hour shifts 6 days and give every client 20% off

Hire a receptionist

220 Other Employee Reviews for Regis Corporation (View Most Recent)

Toxic work environment

Former Employee - Manager in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Former Employee - Manager in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at Regis Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At Regis you get access to deeply discounted hair products and services, and fresh fruit provided at the home office daily

Cons

The work environment at Regis is toxic and negative at best. The software used in many departments is way out of date which causes many interruptions and calls to IT. The IT group is so understaffed and has poor leaders which contribute to lack of process and productivity.

Accounts Payable

I worked at Regis Corporation

Pros

The company has great benefits!

Cons

They do not have very good raises.

There are newer employer reviews for Regis Corporation