Regus
www.reguscareers.com Luxembourg, Luxembourg 5000+ Employees

No two days the same, and every day gets better!

Junior Area Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

ProsSpeaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

ConsIf you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

Great job for an ambitious individual seeking to gain experience with operations/customer service

Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast Paced. Exceptionally High Standards. High End Clients. Friendly Professional… Cons: Need a new training structure for customer service representatives Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Why Regus is a great place to work!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Regus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working for Regus has been one of the best experiences I have encountered in my professional career. The day to day is a fast… Cons: With any customer service based job, there are always challenges that may arrise. When this happens,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Regus.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regus CEO Mark Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees.