There are newer employer reviews for Regus

No two days the same, and every day gets better!

Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager  in  Mountain View, CA (US)
Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Speaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

Cons

If you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Open more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

350 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Quick, Flexible, Professional Office Space

Current Employee - Center Manager  in  Redwood City, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Redwood City, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I enjoy working at Regus as I get to meet people from around the world on a daily basis...my goal is to provide the highest level of customer service and make my clients job easier for them. The employees at Regus are fun, motivated, and hard working. We can transfer anywhere in the world as we have 1300 locations globally. You can't ask for better than that!!!

Cons

There are often too many people working on a project and there is confusion...we need a little more time to do things on our own and not be micro-managed so much that it is stressfull and takes away from time we could be working on something and being productive.

It would be great to not have so many meetings and spreadsheets due for everything as it takes time away from being able to actually work on tasks and complete. Invoices need to go back to the way they were, clients are more confused.

Run......run away now!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus full-time for less than a year

Pros

The clients at the centers that you work in. They come from all walks of life and from many different industries. You can really learn quite a bit and create many contacts to use in the future.

Cons

The management! Never have I seen a company that is run not by humans but by dictators! You are macromanaged, you end up ruining your suits by moving heavy furniture, one day you can be at your center and the next you are sent to one that is all the way across town. There is NO training! They say you are to be trained by their video programs online, but in reality you are shown the phones and expected to suddenly know the rest! You are treated more like a number than a
    human being. Forget about having family emergencies or being sick....even if you have PTO time built up they will use it against you and write you up for "unscheduled absences." And the pay Not a livable wage at all! $14.20 an hour is the best you can expect and btw, there are no such thing as a real raise with this company. Do not work for this company as a CSR....you can find better!

Teach your managers to be true professionals by treating their employees like human beings and not like robots or numbers. Teach them some class by not arguing with clients about invoices in front of other clients and in front of staff members. Teach them to lead by example and not to be dictators. And teach them that "training" is more than just sitting at the phones and expecting their employees to just understand the rest!

There are newer employer reviews for Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!