There are newer employer reviews for Regus

No two days the same, and every day gets better!

Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA (US)
Current Employee - Junior Area Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Speaking firsthand, I can say that Regus in Silicon Valley is a great company to work for. The area team is incredible - I enjoy spending time with all of them, and we continue to exceed the bar and set new benchmarks for the company as a region on a regular basis. There is plenty of opportunity for continued professional growth and support when you work hard. Our facilities are nice, the working environment is enjoyable, you get to meet incredible clients in several different industries, and help their business develop. I have found my time as a Regus employee to be extremely rewarding and am looking forward to the future.

Cons

If you are looking for a slow-paced, desk job - this might not be the right place for you. Several opportunities within Regus are challenging and things change quickly. Time flies because you remain steadily busy all day. You have to be able to prioritize and focus when it counts. I love this part of my job, but can understand that other may not find it fulfilling.

Open more locations! We are currently at 11 business centers, and it's time to help our clients and open more in the area! (Luckily, I know the company is looking to grow, so I am sure this will come to be the case shortly!)

363 Other Employee Reviews for Regus (View Most Recent)

Great job for an ambitious individual seeking to gain experience with operations/customer service

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fast Paced. Exceptionally High Standards. High End Clients. Friendly Professional Atmosphere.

Cons

Need a new training structure for customer service representatives

Why Regus is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working for Regus has been one of the best experiences I have encountered in my professional career. The day to day is a fast paced environment with daily challenges and learning opportunities that keep each day interesting. Wonderful, sincere colleagues who always lend a helping hand and down to earth accessible upper management.

Cons

With any customer service based job, there are always challenges that may arrise. When this happens, Regus is a company that will help you through the difficulties to bring solutions to all parties involved.

There are newer employer reviews for Regus