RetailMeNot

www.retailmenot.com

Great work, great friends, great place.

Mobile Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsIt is hard to pick where to begin with a company like Whaleshark.

Whaleshark has a wide-open information policy, a relatable and interested executive team, great perks, better rewards, and highly intelligent/motivated employees (most of which have made several close friends within the company).

From a more social perspective, the office itself is bright and fun, the people are focused on their work but never above a good laugh, company parties and activities are always a blast, and the frequently catered breakfast/lunches and fully stocked kitchen is pretty cool.

I would reccommend Whaleshark to anyone I know.

ConsWith so many fun people nearby, a plethora of movie and video game toys/posters on desks and walls, and so much good food in the kitchen, sometimes it can be hard to stay at your desk and work all day.

But hey, that's a pretty good problem to have, right? Luckily I believe in the work I do for Whaleshark and working hard to show that is something I take pride in.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The recent focus on goal setting, increased department transparency, etc. etc. are really going to help continue to strengthen this company.

Energetic, fast-paced and fun work environment surrounded by smart, hard-working co-workers and leaders.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for more than a year

Pros: The environment: Open and fast-paced where everyone can have an impact the business The people: It's all about cross-functional teamwork! The learnings:… Cons: Time flies when you're working hard and having fun. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people and great place to work.

UI Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros: The organisation is very organized and people are very talented and nice at the same time. They provide lot of perks but I believe most… Cons: I agree with previous review saying that this company requires a lot to be part… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RetailMeNot.

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!