RetailMeNot
www.retailmenot.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great work, great friends, great place.

Mobile Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for more than a year

ProsIt is hard to pick where to begin with a company like Whaleshark.

Whaleshark has a wide-open information policy, a relatable and interested executive team, great perks, better rewards, and highly intelligent/motivated employees (most of which have made several close friends within the company).

From a more social perspective, the office itself is bright and fun, the people are focused on their work but never above a good laugh, company parties and activities are always a blast, and the frequently catered breakfast/lunches and fully stocked kitchen is pretty cool.

I would reccommend Whaleshark to anyone I know.

ConsWith so many fun people nearby, a plethora of movie and video game toys/posters on desks and walls, and so much good food in the kitchen, sometimes it can be hard to stay at your desk and work all day.

But hey, that's a pretty good problem to have, right? Luckily I believe in the work I do for Whaleshark and working hard to show that is something I take pride in.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The recent focus on goal setting, increased department transparency, etc. etc. are really going to help continue to strengthen this company.

Exceptional talent, big opportunities @ high-energy, data-driven company.

Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for more than a year

Pros: Prime opportunity to work with bright people in a quickly… Cons: Resource allocation is not a strength of the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging and Rewarding

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at RetailMeNot full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team members and leadership. Very high standards for hiring. Open and transparent about all decisions. Provides countless… Cons: Long hours at times. Aggressive goals and deadlines sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RetailMeNot.

Worked for RetailMeNot? Contribute to the Community!

RetailMeNot – Why Work for Us?

RetailMeNot.com (www.retailmenot.com) is the largest digital coupon site in the United States. Our mission is to help consumers save money and enjoy a hassle-free discount shopping experience. Since November 2006, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RetailMeNot reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RetailMeNot CEO Cotter Cunningham. All reviews posted anonymously by RetailMeNot employees.