Reynolds And Reynolds

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  Kettering, OH (US)
Current Employee - Product Manager in Kettering, OH (US)

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Reynolds is a solid company. Good people for the most part. There has been a lot of talk comparing the old Reynolds to the new Reynolds. I think by now everyone is aware it is not the same Reynolds. It is a different company with different values. If you do not like the current culture look else where. Reynolds will offer a steady job.

Cons

Do not expect to have your career sky rocket. There is very little opportunity for career growth. If you are looking for a long term company, I suggest that you at other opportunities.

This is my perception for what it is worth; Senior management seem to lack the skills and experience to run a large organization. I believe that most are from Houston and to my knowledge do not have formal training to manage such a large organization. Either hire others or train the senior management team with the skills needed to keep Reynolds going.

Other Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

It is like living out the movie Office Space

Former Employee - Web Consultant
    Former Employee - Web Consultant

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than a year

Pros

I made really great friendships when working at Rey Rey.

Cons

The pay is entry level and they are extremely tight with raises. Our manager showed favoritism to several individuals and it was not fair to the rest of the department. If he liked you, you got away with being away from your desk more and not pulling your weight, but if he didn't, they would literally search for a reason to fire you. I actually was one of those favorites for a while and it was fun while it lasted. There was a lot shadiness going on, which is probably why the department had to change it's name and "re brand" it self

Act like management. Invest more in your employees.

New review

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

95% on the job training; good work/life balance; several extra-curricular events

Cons

low salaries; too much reliance \ focus on entry-level associates; lazy and uninformed middle-upper management

There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!