There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Reynolds And Reynolds

Current Employee - Product Manager  in  Kettering, OH (US)
Current Employee - Product Manager in Kettering, OH (US)

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Reynolds is a solid company. Good people for the most part. There has been a lot of talk comparing the old Reynolds to the new Reynolds. I think by now everyone is aware it is not the same Reynolds. It is a different company with different values. If you do not like the current culture look else where. Reynolds will offer a steady job.

Cons

Do not expect to have your career sky rocket. There is very little opportunity for career growth. If you are looking for a long term company, I suggest that you at other opportunities.

This is my perception for what it is worth; Senior management seem to lack the skills and experience to run a large organization. I believe that most are from Houston and to my knowledge do not have formal training to manage such a large organization. Either hire others or train the senior management team with the skills needed to keep Reynolds going.

509 Other Employee Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds (View Most Recent)

New review

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

95% on the job training; good work/life balance; several extra-curricular events

Cons

low salaries; too much reliance \ focus on entry-level associates; lazy and uninformed middle-upper management

Good company gone bad

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Dayton, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Dayton, OH (US)

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The employees are all great, very friendly and familylike. company is very good at supporting charities and veterans.

Cons

Pay, no pay raises in over 6 years, even some employees have taken pay cuts. Reynolds lays off experienced workers and hires in straight out of college people at 1/4th of the pay. you also have to pass the same test that is given to air traffic controllers in order to get hired, I don't really see the relevance.

Value your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!