There are newer employer reviews for RightNow Technologies

A fun place to work

Current Employee - Consultant in Bozeman, MT (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Bozeman, MT (US)

I have been working at RightNow Technologies

Pros

bozeman is a great city to work in.

Cons

sometimes it feels like a certain group of people are always being promoted- they are also given opportunities that others aren't getting.

Advice to Management

Try giving everyone a chance.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great location, great employer

Current Employee - Software Developer II in Bozeman, MT (US)
    Current Employee - Software Developer II in Bozeman, MT (US)

I have been working at RightNow Technologies

Pros

Location - Bozeman is such a terrific town to live in. People who work for RightNow really do have a passion for what we do and are proud of the products we offer. The company has great community giving opportunities, and the atmosphere and community on the RightNow campus is great.

Cons

I love working and living in the Bozeman area, but I suppose some people would have a problem being so far away from an urban area. Having family far away is a challenge, because it is costly to fly in and out of Bozeman. One thing I would love to see is a daycare center available to RightNow employees.

Advice to Management

I appreciate getting positive feedback for a job well done rather than only negative feedback when something doesn't go as planned. My manager does give me plenty of positive feedback, but I've had others who really focused on the negative rather than the positive.

2. Great technology, average marketing.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT (US)

I have been working at RightNow Technologies

Pros

It is a great culture with hundreds of great people. There are several good learning opportunities as well as opportunity for advancement. The technology is very good and getting better all the time.

Cons

Lower than average compensation across the board. Senior management needs to expand their search for executive talent beyond Bozeman, MT.

Advice to Management

RNT should hire very talented and experienced marketing professionals. There is no brand recognition in the industry. There is no way RNT will be a billion dollar company unless the marketing efforts are increased significantly.

There are newer employer reviews for RightNow Technologies