Robert Half
www.roberthalf.com Menlo Park, CA 5000+ Employees

Recruiter

Recruiting Manager (Former Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I worked at Robert Half full-time for more than a year

Prosgreat training, lots of opportuntiy to grow professionally,good pay structure and benefits

Conscookie cutter approach to managing people,one size fits all, people in fear of losing job due to a bad a month or two, leads to bad behavior between peers trying to save themselves.

Advice to Senior Managementtake the longer view and look at performance over a minimum of a quarter at a time. Expect better behavior between employees and don't reward bad behavior by bending the rules.

Just Ok.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Robert Half as a contractor

Pros: Nice people. Quick to find work for you. Cons: Don't give you the types jobs that you are looking… More

Going nowhere fast

Staff Accountant (Former Employee)
Uniondale, NY (US)

I worked at Robert Half full-time for more than a year

Pros: A good thing (and probably the only good thing) is that you get exposure to different companies and markets.… Cons: While you get exposure to different markets, you also have no choices. If you hate where you are, they won't do anything about it. They… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Robert Half.

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!

Robert Half – Why Work for Us?

Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. What makes us different? For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Half reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robert Half CEO Harold M. Messmer Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Robert Half employees.