Rolls-Royce
www.rolls-royce.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great company.

Advanced Technologist (Former Employee)

I worked at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat company to work for. I received a very comprehensive training and mentoring (this many depends on the group you have joined). A very professional organization.

ConsAs for many large organization, it take time to make things happen. It can be frustrating at a time. Old antiquated computers needs upgrading.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn technology area, I think RR managers and team leaders would benefit greatly from receiving training on talent management. It's not easy to round up a bunch of ambitious people and keep them all happy.

A Good Employer

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Derby, England

I have been working at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than a year

Pros: Stable Engineering Firm with great brand name. Cons: The quality of managers varies greatly between departments. Advice to Senior Management: Managers are usually engineers with poor people management skills, they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointing

Control Systems Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Rolls-Royce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Interesting work on aircraft engines, some travel opportunities, some further… Cons: RR do not value talent, no protection of capabilities, pay does not reflect position, promotion to people who don't know what they are… Advice to Senior Management: Value engineers more, introduce real performance related pay, make conditions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rolls-Royce.

Worked for Rolls-Royce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rolls-Royce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rolls-Royce CEO John Rishton. All reviews posted anonymously by Rolls-Royce employees.