There are newer employer reviews for Rudolph Technologies

- RTEC

I have been working at Rudolph Technologies

Pros

- Technology
- Inspection Business Unit people

Cons

Compensation seems to be unfair.

Advice to Management

- Dont reward senior management with bonuses when they do not meet objectives.

reviews filtered by
  1. Rudolph in general is a great company to be a part of and to work for, your effors are always recognized.

Current Employee - Field Service Engineer in Albuquerque, NM (US)
    Current Employee - Field Service Engineer in Albuquerque, NM (US)

I have been working at Rudolph Technologies

Pros

Rudolpph Although is a small company, It has pleanty of equipment ( technology ) that you can learn and work with. The training experience I had was great even though the most you learn is on the road. At Rudolph there not such a thing as micromanaging, they offer on site positions as well as traveling positions.
    Its not hard to become proeficient because the knowledge is well share between all workers. Rudolph counts with a technical support team 24 / 7 that is always willing to help you out as a coworker or as a customer.
     If you are willing to relocate there will always be a position por you for the most part. The salaries in my opinion are competitive.

Cons

With the economy as it is there are a lot of cost cuting efforts unfortunatelly this means small raises and unless you would like to travel or moved to another city not much growth. Vacation time when an onsite position sometimes could pose a problem because there should be somebody covering the contract with the customer, but for the most part all of the supervisors / managers will work with you so you can enjoy the time off. This could be a downside or a plus for some people, sometimes there is plenty work to do that OT is necesary. Your shift could vary from compress to M - F with out a salary compensation.

Advice to Management

I'm really happy with managers ( no comment )

Still early to tell, but seem to be heading in the right direction.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA (US)

I have been working at Rudolph Technologies

Pros

Exposure to cutting edge technology.

Cons

The semiconductor industry performance has been poor the past few years.

Advice to Management

Recognize job markets are not equal between locations. Retaining talent and loyality does require different approaches to operation and incentive other than a 'one approach fits all'.

There are newer employer reviews for Rudolph Technologies