Ryan has the best balance between workplace flexibility, results based compensation, and overall benefits.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

The workplace flexibility is great. You have plenty of self-determination of how, where, and when, you work best and are provided the tools to work from home/out-of-office. You don't need to worry about facetime/politics because compensation is results based. The management is very open to suggestions and the support staff is excellent. The benefits package is comprehensive.

Cons

Sometimes it may seem hard to unplug from the grid, but with the workplace flexibilty you have to make yourself available. There are some micromanagement policies and silly purchase approvals, but they are only an annoyance, not a barrier. I used to be a more traditional attorney, so these things are minor annoyances because of past experience, but others may see them as more serious issues.

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan, LLC is a wonderful place to work.

Current Employee - Corporate Administrator  in  Overland Park, KS (US)
    Current Employee - Corporate Administrator in Overland Park, KS (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

Ryan, LLC is a company that is well respected in the tax industry, and by the taxing authorities. The Company makes a sincere effort to ensure that employees have the resources needed to perform their jobs, and also provides a flexible work environment to promote work/life balance.

Cons

Ryan, LLC has a number of guidelines with respect to the Company's operations. Some would view this as a 'downside'; however, once an employee learns these guidelines, it is actually a plus, because when you know what is expected of you, there is less chance for error.

Keep up the good work!

Wouldn't Work Anywhere Else!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros

First off, the management staff that I directly report to are able to answer virtually any question that I pose with confidence. If for some odd reason the answer is not known, it is found every time. Above that, the senior management/principal team here are unmatched in the industry. They are some of the most intelligent tax professioanls in the country, which has, and is continuing to bring in extremely large clients across the globe, leaving me with no doubt that we will remain the leading global tax services firm, with the largest indirect tax practice in North America for years to come.

Cons

I can honestly say that there really are no true "cons" that come to mind. The only con I can bring has been put to rest, and that was the fact that I used to feel like I was required to work 50 to 60 hours a week. MyRyan has put that concern to rest, and I can essentially work where I want to work, when I want to work, as long as I achieve my results.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!