There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Great company with a strong focus on excellence and taking care of their employees.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits with a good bonus system. Great atmostphere. Focus on results and not number of hours worked.

Cons

Potential for bonuses and success depend on the team you are a part of.

N/A

203 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Great company!

Current Employee - Sales and Use Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales and Use Consultant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ryan is a great place to work! I have a great manager and the work hours are incredibly flexible with the MyRyan program. I can come in and out whenever I like, just as long as I get my work done. I can also work from home whenever I want. It's great!

Cons

The salary is a little low compared to competitors. You have the potential to make large bonuses, however, it takes a long time to get one in my department. I've been here over a year and have not received a bonus yet.

Great firm with a cutting edge approach to the workplace...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ryan offers an innovate flexible work environment that focuses on results over face time. It truly is innovative because it allows you to avoid taking PTO for common issues that may keep you from working in the office. Instead of using PTO while waiting on the cable guy or repairman, you're able to work from home as the firm provides you with the necessary resources to accomplish most tasks from anywhere.

Another great thing about Ryan, is that it provides a framework in which the employee has control of their our own professional growth. The firm is constantly looking to promote from within, and provides opportunities for employees to change offices or even practices. As the firm continues to grow new practices seem to sprout up every other month.

Cons

A downside to all of the workplace freedom is that there is an unrealistic expectation, at times from management, of being available 24/7. This creates issues with employees burning out from working what feels to them as nonstop.

Be mindful of people's downtime. Creating an environment of expected 24/7 availability could ruin everything that is great about the firm and its unique approaches to the work/life balance.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!