Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

My last five years at Ryan has been both rewarding and challenging while affording maximum flexibility.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsI have been able to work from multiple Ryan office locations as well as from home when necessary to accommodate demands of family and my husband's job transfer.

ConsI really don't see any disadvantages to working at Ryan at this time, however, I do anticipate we will experience some bandwidth issues in the area of corporate services as we prepare for accelerated growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn the last couple years, I have seen that leadership has taken very positive steps in addressing employee feedback. As we continue to expand globally, we need to develop the appropriate level of IT infrastructure to handle global access points as well as increase resources in non-revenue producing corporate services support areas (Finance, Facilities, IT, Marketing, Professional Development and Training).

I am a 'lifer' at Ryan. I can't imagine working anywhere else and having such an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible schedule is fantastic. I truly do have the freedom to work wherever I want and whenever I want as long as my work… Cons: The struggles we are facing as an organization relate to high growth in a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! myRyan has changed the company for the better and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Director (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: unlimited bonus potential - you can advance as far as… Cons: Support for new practice and service lines could be better. Advice to Senior Management: None - doing good job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!