Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Had high expectations in the beginning...

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

ProsWork-life flexibility is excellent. The staff (ie- not management) is filled with great personalities that mesh well together.

ConsManagement is constantly playing favorites - this ultimately determines which projects your work on and when you will be promoted (if you're lucky enough)

Advice to Senior ManagementStart taking a closer look at your management, not just the revenue they bring in. There are managers who have ZERO interpersonal skills in the firm and this is contributing to employee attrition.

Go to Ryan over Big Four

Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work life balance; bonus structure can be lucrative, which… Cons: Work can get repetitive; travel can get heavy at Times More

Working for Ryan during the past eleven years has been the best experience in my professional career - by far!

Director (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great leadership – The CEO has a great vision for the firm for the future. Importantly, he can articulate this vision clearly and convincingly,… Cons: I have not encountered any downsides in working for Ryan during the past eleven years. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Let’s conquer the world… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Ryan, LLC – Why Work for Us?

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international awards and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.