SPX

www.spx.com

Bad morale at Tulsa office!

Office (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK (US)

ProsGood 401k plan. Nice coworkers.

ConsAt Tulsa the pay is low and people are constantly getting fired. Those that are still there are looking for another job where they can feel good about their employer. The president doesn't have a clue how to run a company. There is no opportunity to move up, you might make a lateral move but that is it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTulsa is always losing money and if you want to change that, start at the top. Put someone in that knows how to run a company and treat employees with respect.

OK

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at SPX full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Co workers are great to work with Cons: Opportunity to move up is non existant Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Long Road to Improvement

(Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I worked at SPX full-time for less than a year

Pros: Competitive compensation, site management recognizes that there are organizational deficiencies, solid backlog position for at least a year (or more). Building a pool of excellent… Cons: The organizational deficiencies are crippling, management is unable to build or articulate a concensus roadmap to improvement (I believe that they are moving in the… Advice to Senior Management: Do not be afraid of or overly cautious about change; the Houston facility has fantastic potential that can be unlocked with a plan & commitment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SPX.

Worked for SPX? Contribute to the Community!