Safilo

www.safilo.com

Demanding

(Current Employee)

ProsMost employees on the team are very polite and respectful. International and luxury brand experience is a win. Premier eyewear company with loyal employee base.

ConsExtremely demanding and disorganized company. Somewhat dated in systems, technology and flow between departments. Does not promote from within. Dead end!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe bold, share your vision and look to your employees at all levels as stakeholders. Communicate with your employees and involve them, don't just talk at them. They bring tremendous value to the table. US relationship with Italy is somewhat broken.

Good for beginning career

Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Safilo

Pros: International company w Leader in its field Cons: Limited career advancement can demotivate employees Advice to Senior Management: Invest on internal employees More

Nice place to work.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ (US)

I have been working at Safilo

Pros: Flexible, competitive pay, nice benefits, friendly atmosphere, not too stressful,… Cons: As a graphic designer, you will learn very little. No… Advice to Senior Management: I liked the management, and other employees. The people there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Safilo.

Worked for Safilo? Contribute to the Community!