There are newer employer reviews for Salva O'Renick

A great company with great people.

I have been working at Salva O'Renick

Pros

Great work environment and people who are receptive to new ideas and technology. The staff as well as sr leadership up to the partners are fun, loose and overall eager to learn. There are great opportunities for advancement if you are willing to take them. Great balance of life at work to life away from work. Family oriented and go above and beyond to help one in need. Community minded outlook is also a great aspect of Salva O'Renick. Stocked bar and great competitive benefits as well.

Cons

The pace that new strategies are implemented and introduced into action are sometimes slower than would be beneficial. General downfalls of working in any environment, but the staff addresses problems professionally and has focus on all the right areas.

Advice to Management

continue to listen and be flexible

reviews filtered by
  1. Great agency with co-workers that feel like family.

Current Employee - Junior Art Director in Kansas City, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Junior Art Director in Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Salva O'Renick full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are some truly wonderful and talented people at S|O - supportive, friendly and open. The agency as a whole cares about doing great and meaningful work. To that end, they strive to learn, grow, and be relevant to the changing times. They also genuinely care about their employees as individuals. Perks include flexible hours, excellent work/life balance, young atmosphere, and a stocked beer fridge/coffee bar.

Cons

As is the case with many agencies, there is an ebb and flow of work-load that either lends to crazy-hectic days or lazy, slow-paced ones. It can also be difficult to advance. Compensation seems to be below competitors in terms of salaries and benefits. A lack of "big name" clients may be a turn-off for some.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and advance. Be sure to cultivate young talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Salva O'Renick