Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Overworked and Overlooked, but Optimistic

Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI'm never bored at work, and have lots of opportunities to learn new skills and meet new people. I'm proud of the company's "energy access" and sustainable development programs, its focus on green products, and its leading edge energy management software and solutions.

ConsI and many of my colleagues are paid less than we should be -- some of us considerably less. Everyone I know loves our CEO, but the executives under him are often unpredictable, unreasonable and unkind.

Advice to Senior ManagementReevaluate your approach to identifying and retaining talented employees. The attitude seems to be, "If you think you're worth more, prove it by getting another job offer." The reality is that nobody I work with would go out and get a competing offer just to negotiate a higher salary. If we get a better offer, we're gone.

Way too big and corporate. Once it went from SE owned and TAC operated to SE owned and operated it was time to leave.

Engineer (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX (US)

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people. TAC prided itself on hiring great people. The group of people I worked with were from the original… Cons: Once SE took over operations it became big company.....all about maximizing profits and minimizing expenses. You were just another number on paper. Promotions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Staff Software Engineer

Staff Software Engineer (Current Employee) Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Company has been doing well. Cons: Schneider Electric is a French owned company. Decisions about the entities based in North America are made… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!