Scientific Games
www.scientificgames.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Scientific Games is a great place to work!

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at Scientific Games

ProsOne can learn alot through trial and error @ SG. Also you will gain experience with the cutting edge technology. Money is not a problem so you will be compensated for your work and given the tools to do an effective job. The work environment is very close knit and personable. You will develop life long friendships and relationships. The benefits are great and very competitive compared to other manufacturing facilities. Even with all of the drawbacks SG is a great place to work. The location is excellent. There is constant growth and the sky is the limit for future of this company.

ConsThe amount of commitment is excessive due to the lack of capable people to step up to the plate. The management and leadership qualities could use some work. There is alot office politics and fear tactics used to ensure that you get the job done. Alittle more professionalism and tact by the upper management team will attract a more professional and talented market.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on an effective succession plan to develop future leaders. Also think before you do things then you would not have to cover up all of the indiscretions later on.

NOT employee friendly- culture is bad

I have been working at Scientific Games for less than a year

Pros: the work can be challenging Cons: no training for leadership or employees Advice to Senior Management: invest in your people and train them a little, hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Steer clear of this place; awful.

Designer (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I have been working at Scientific Games full-time

Pros: I liked working with many of my co-workers Cons: Training was a joke. The management is rife with dilettantes. The is… Advice to Senior Management: Why give advice to those who will ignore it? Replace… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Scientific Games.

Worked for Scientific Games? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scientific Games reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Scientific Games CEO A. Lorne Weil. All reviews posted anonymously by Scientific Games employees.