There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company

Large, stable company

Current Employee - Marketing in Urbandale, IA (US)
Current Employee - Marketing in Urbandale, IA (US)

I have been working at Scoular Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good pay, full benefits package, great coworkers. I enjoy the diverse workload, and that my boss is great at assigning work that both fits our talents and is what we enjoy doing.

Cons

Some of the computer systems are outdated but still functional. Otherwise all is good.

Advice to Management

Since our employees are in 70+ locations, it is important that we occasionally hear from the CEO and Officers.

reviews filtered by
  1. Just a step in the wrong direction.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at Scoular Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are some nice perks when it comes to getting parking credit in downtown Minneapolis. I found this to be a helpful bonus when I decided to take the bus during the harsher winter months.

Cons

Some other reviews on this side did point out that the turn around time is rather short. I couldn't agree more. This company doesn't seem to have much to offer when it comes to holding employees. Many faces come and go within a couple months and I worked in a small office setting. Anyone probably has a 25% chance of staying with Scoular for more than 6 months.

Advice to Management

There seems to be a breakdown in communication going around with middle management area. I'm sure some reorganization would be an order.

I'm wondering why this company is still in business

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

I worked at Scoular Company full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Standard health benefits and some free tickets to sports events are given out from time to time. Coworkers can be great if they stay with the company.

Cons

Nobody stays with this company long term. I worked with Scoular for 6 months and that seems to be long term from what I saw. The company still operates like it's the year 1995. I'm not sure why they haven't invested in their infrastructure yet. Oh well.

Advice to Management

Why the high turn over rate? Is it really worth all the training just to lay off workers months later?

There are newer employer reviews for Scoular Company