Sears

www.searshc.com

Good Temporary Job

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Altamonte Springs, FL (US)

ProsI worked as a shoe salesman and I liked the commission structure. It was not as good as other department stores but it was still an incentive to work harder.

ConsThere is no incentive to advance to a managerial position because of the constant turnover. I worked at Sears for 8 months and had 4 different managers. I would never want to be a manager because the work load is ridiculous for the amount of pay. The security of the job is also terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a better way to retain good management.

The company is getting better but there is still work to be done

I have been working at Sears

Pros: Good family friend store that prefers to promote within and… Cons: Long crazy hours and no appreciation for worklife balance, no… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice if there was an official onboard process particularly for salaried managers. I was promoted from within and I would… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Manager at Sears

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sears

Pros: It is still a traditional company if you like that… Cons: It's a company that is old school and it is… More
There are newer reviews on Sears.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!