Sendero Business Services
www.senderocorp.com Dallas, TX 50 to 149 Employees

A great company that lives their values and invests in their employees and community.

Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Sendero Business Services full-time

ProsSendero Business Services is a great places to work! If you are looking for a company with people who like to work hard but have fun while doing it, then this is the place for you. The home office, located in the center of downtown Dallas, is vibrant and full of color with several painting around the office from one of their charities.

The client work is challenging and it is exciting to watch the company as it grows and expands. The senior management is invested in the success of the company and works hard to maintain the culture they set out to create. Everyone at Sendero works hard to display the five core vaules of shared succes, passion, higher reaching, integrity, and respect in their work and with each other. Futhermore, there are many ways to make a direct impact and get your voice heard.

ConsAs a growing company, Sendero don't have the ability to offer some of the benefits of a larger corporation. However, there are many opportunities to get involved on internal projects and build out a variety of skills that you would not get at a larger consulting firm. Futhermore, the interaction you get with senior management at Sendero is truley unique.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing and living out your core values.

A Company Going Places

I have been working at Sendero Business Services

Pros: - Outstanding team of people Sendero has a real knack for recruiting talent, they attract highly qualified professionals and college recruits who are motivated and driven.… Cons: - Rapid growth means some growing pains The company is really taking off and is hiring in a lot of great talent in order to accomodate… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing, you are creating something really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Too good to be true

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Sendero Business Services

Pros: The people are all very friendly on the outset and sing praises of the family culture at Sendero. The office is in a fairly nice… Cons: I was drafted to this company because of their insistence on a unique, 'family-like' culture within a dynamic youthful company. This is completely true (the… Advice to Senior Management: There is not much advice to offer, as the management is very set on its ways. I would suggest starting with a more diverse set… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sendero Business Services.

Worked for Sendero Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sendero Business Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sendero Business Services CEO Bret Farrar. All reviews posted anonymously by Sendero Business Services employees.