Serco Group
www.serco.com Hook, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

One of the best companies I have ever worked for.

Receptionist (Current Employee)
Manchester, England

I have been working at Serco Group part-time for more than a year

ProsTreat you like human beings rather than screaming in your face, like I've had! I have never felt so respected, rewarded and valued as an employee, lots of freedom within reason and everyone is happy to help anyone.

ConsBecause of the range of freedom, changes can be made extremely quickly with the change of a manager, which sometimes can affect the responsibilities and self-esteem from an employee (especially one which has been there over a decade).

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of taking a responsibility from someone because of what is perceived as 'poor performance', have a review with them about this responsibility and ask their opinion, rather than not speaking to them.

Friendly culture, interesting work!

Hook, England

I have been working at Serco Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: The work is very varied and interesting. The people are friendly and committed. The… Cons: The benefits package could be better for a FTSE 100. Learning tends to be 'on the job'… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

how not to look after employees

Contact Centre Advisor (Former Employee)
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I worked at Serco Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: there are no pros to this company, they took over our smaller company at 'the listening… Cons: as above. we got no more clients our main company sky shut us… Advice to Senior Management: look after your assets stop creaming and think about the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Serco Group.

Worked for Serco Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Serco Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Serco Group CEO Christopher Rajendran Hyman. All reviews posted anonymously by Serco Group employees.