Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Great company with benefits and good leaders.

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSherwin-Williams is a long established compnay with a great track record for hiring good people. Everyday is different, operating a store is enjoyable, providing above and beyond customer service, full benefits with bonus potential. Overall it is a great company to start at and if you want to stay you can definitely move up. Flexible schedule.

ConsIt takes a while to move up the ranks unless you are a real go getter but even then the chips need to fall in the right places. Sales calls, not quite cold calling, but practically. Working weekends and holidays, despite having a flexible schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the people who are the face of SW. The management teams in all of the stores across the country. Without them, the company will suffer.

Have had a great experience

Sales and Service Specialist (Current Employee)
Bend, OR (US)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Have been very flexible with my schedual, manager is great,… Cons: outside management is totally disconected from the store and give off the impression that they do not care about employees at the store level at… Advice to Senior Management: The company at the top seems to be promoting the message that they really care about the employees and that the company is all people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Benifits but They Make you Bleed

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great health benefits! Dollar for dollar matching funds to contribute towards a 401K deposit. Credit Union. Various discounts from… Cons: LOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooong hours. 12-14 hour days, no entitlement to breaks or meals.Work weeks can be 6-7 days consistantly. Condescending upper and middle management. … Advice to Senior Management: While there are a lot of benefits to working with Sherwin Williams, I do not recommend it as a place to plan on retiring from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.