There are newer employer reviews for Shutterfly

Very unprofessional and they don't trust there employees !

Former Employee - CMT  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
Former Employee - CMT in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Shutterfly

Pros

"To learn to appreciate a real job in the end ! And to appreciate good people who aren't backstabbers".

Cons

Seating designed to watch you, No privacy, no cubicles just open space. Micro management they treat you like a child.

Better training program and a better trainer that isn't a backstabber and knows how to loosen up and have fun.

179 Other Employee Reviews for Shutterfly (View Most Recent)

How to make Shutterfly a better place to work.

I have been working at Shutterfly

Pros

Relaxed environment, Having fun is allowed, Company is concerned over all employees, Work can be fast pace, Work is always changing, Strives to be a leader, Concerns with customer comments,

Cons

Focus may change at any moment, Work is always fast pace, there is a heavy demand and pressure on not failing, Sometimes high performance culture creates unhealthy internal competition,

more emphasis on team success, more availability of RSU's,

Fun place to work

I have been working at Shutterfly

Pros

The people I work with is top on my list. The people at Shutterfly are truly amazing. Its a culture of teamwork that is promoted from the top down. I really enjoy the team that I get to work with every day. I think we try to have fun in everything we do. I love our products, love our free employee codes and know that the customer always comes first.

Cons

Biggest con in my book is the amount of bonus for my position. I appreciate that we have a quarterly bonus program versus waiting until the end of the year. My only wish would be for a larger bonus percentage or differentiation based on your job level (employee, manager, director, etc). More stock options or equity would be nice as well. My former jobs have offered more in these areas then what Shutterfly has given to me.

Continue to be passionate and show your passion for what we do. I enjoy seeing our leaders be excited by new opportunities we are providing to our customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Shutterfly

Worked for Shutterfly? Contribute to the Community!