There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Long time employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

At SNC I have worked on many challenging projects. We get full support to accomplish the mission. I work with incredibly intelligent teammates. It is very satisfying when the things we build are deployed and help the men and women in the field. Pay and benefits are great too.

Cons

you have to be a motivated self starter to work in engineering here. Our informal motto is 'no slackers'. Is that a con?

keep the projects coming and add more motorcycle parking.

214 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Learning Oppurtunities, People & Benefits have made the transition to Corporate a very positive experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Coming from a few different smaller businesses, I was a bit intimidated to make the switch into the corporate world. So far, my journey has been nothing but a positive experience- My manager is always pushing me to excel & challenges me in a productive way; my colleagues have been very welcoming and continue to assist in my training; and the benefits that SNC provides are unheard of- most people are not as lucky to feel this taken care of. I hope to advance in my career at SNC, and also to grow in new & different directions.

Cons

No cons at this time.

The opportunity of a lifetime

Current Employee - Administrative in Sparks, NV (US)
    Current Employee - Administrative in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The opportunity to work for such an amazing group of people has been a dream come true. Not only are the benefits & culture of SNC beyond compare, but I am proud to work with such a talented and gifted team. The owners have dedicated their lives to creating a place to work that assures you will be surrounded by the most creative, passionate & driven individuals.

Cons

SNC offers opportunities throughout the year to be involved in community events. I would like to see even more opportunities throughout the year.

Management does great at providing positive feedback, and providing support & learning opportunities. My only advice is to keep the positive culture going strong.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation