There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Long time employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Sparks, NV (US)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

At SNC I have worked on many challenging projects. We get full support to accomplish the mission. I work with incredibly intelligent teammates. It is very satisfying when the things we build are deployed and help the men and women in the field. Pay and benefits are great too.

Cons

you have to be a motivated self starter to work in engineering here. Our informal motto is 'no slackers'. Is that a con?

keep the projects coming and add more motorcycle parking.

205 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Learning Oppurtunities, People & Benefits have made the transition to Corporate a very positive experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sparks, NV (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming from a few different smaller businesses, I was a bit intimidated to make the switch into the corporate world. So far, my journey has been nothing but a positive experience- My manager is always pushing me to excel & challenges me in a productive way; my colleagues have been very welcoming and continue to assist in my training; and the benefits that SNC provides are unheard of- most people are not as lucky to feel this taken care of. I hope to advance in my career at SNC, and also to grow in new & different directions.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Spectacular place to work...Excellent team work...do good work..have fun and get great benefits

Current Employee - Director  in  Sparks, NV (US)
    Current Employee - Director in Sparks, NV (US)

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits package...Family like environment..Never a dull moment..

Cons

Year end close activities can be hectic.

Thanks for treating the employees like part of family...awesome 401K matching...

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!