There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Great people, Great Opportunities, Great Benefits, A genuine interest and care in employees and culture, honesty when dealing with employees or clients, and great clients.

Cons

Some growing pains, Management heirachy is confusing, needs more consistent processes, needs more collaboration with other offices in the organization.

Keep up the awesome work. Your dedication to people and culture is refreshing and appreciated. We'll all work together to make this the best place to work.

298 Other Employee Reviews for Slalom Consulting (View Most Recent)

Good, Flexible, Friendly

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

flexibility
    variety of assignments
    friendly peers and management

Cons

lack of clarity of processes for staffing, promotions
    requires a lot of networking, but not unusual

Great People, Providing Real Value in a local market!

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros

Although I have only been at Slalom a short time, I have found the strongest pros for working there to be the following:
    1. THE PEOPLE - Our culture is unlike any other consulting firm. Though most individuals come from other consulting firms, we are the best of the best and our personalities and culture are defined by this! We strive to constantly improve ourselves and our firm.
    2. LOCAL MARKET - Our ability to provide value locally is key, especially for individuals who like a balanced life and want to still continue to do great work!
    3. FLAT ORG STRUCTURE - Our organization structure is fairly flat so ability to have an impact internally is easily accessible.
    4. GREAT PAY! - always a bonus to be rewarded for great work!

Cons

As it is still a growing organization, more framework around career development is currently in progress to help consultants have a model for career development. This is one area which Slalom currently is struggling with - as many organizations have more framework developed, I can see Slalom getting there in the near term.

The benefits could also be a bit better.

Redefine our career development framework to be more structured and review our benefits. Though are pay is great, the 401k matching and medical plans can be better.

There are newer employer reviews for Slalom Consulting

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!