Slalom Consulting

www.slalom.com

Great Place To Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsGreat people, Great Opportunities, Great Benefits, A genuine interest and care in employees and culture, honesty when dealing with employees or clients, and great clients.

ConsSome growing pains, Management heirachy is confusing, needs more consistent processes, needs more collaboration with other offices in the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the awesome work. Your dedication to people and culture is refreshing and appreciated. We'll all work together to make this the best place to work.

Best team I have ever worked, leadership that cares about me, awesome clients, and great projects!

Business Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros: Incredible Team that works and wins together Engaged Leadership that cares Awesome Clients who value our work Projects focuses on our client's… Cons: Autonomy to pursue your interests can be challenging Self directed career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good meets Bad; Good Company, Bright People, Networking Opportunities; Long-term Dead End for Most Though?

Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Slalom Consulting

Pros: Slalom offers a "career path" though it is very immature at this time. Will be interesting to see how well it is rolled out… Cons: Small company, so finding the right niche and place in the company should be easier, though this is not promised. I know people trying… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open... and not in a "strategy review" session type of way. Seems to be certain ways of doing things, that, if rippled… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Slalom Consulting.

Worked for Slalom Consulting? Contribute to the Community!