Sleep Number by Select Comfort

www.sleepnumber.com

Store Sales Manager

Store Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL (US)

ProsSelect Comfort sales you are making a difference in your customers lives. The product will change your life in many ways, it will help wit your health,relaxes and stress relief, weight control.
and you are well compensated for helping others.

ConsAs the company develops and grows it is just 26 years in the market it is going through a transition process to fine tune operations to better serve customers and this process keep you in an ever changing and your direction and work load is always growing and changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is important to stay up with what your customers want at the same time don't loose focus on your associates they can become overwhelmed with to many different departments giving directions and trying to manage their time.

Great products, great vision, training and POS system needs help.

Sleep Associate (Current Employee) Redding, CA (US)

I have been working at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for less than a year

Pros: I get to help people improve their lives (and sometimes save marriages) by improving the quailty of… Cons: The sales and POS training needs to be much more comprehensive. The POS system is outdated and clunky, leaves room for data entry error. A… Advice to Senior Management: Offer AT LEAST 1 month's worth of better quality sales and POS training before a new employee is allowed to set foot on the sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for Sleep Number`

Sales Associate (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Sleep Number by Select Comfort full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have worked for Sleep Number for over 5 years, and in that time I have seen leadership and sales staff come and go. I… Cons: Long hours, little to no recognition, a pay scale that is ever changing and becoming more focused on… Advice to Senior Management: Stop focusing on selling everything in the store to the customer, over loading them with pillows and mattress pads. The final step was the platinum… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sleep Number by Select Comfort.

Worked for Sleep Number by Select Comfort? Contribute to the Community!