Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Still a blast after 20 years!

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

ProsGreat company culture, very nice pay and benefits package, travel, ability to affect change within the workplace, fun and playfulness are recommended!

ConsAs the company grows it is hard to maintain the close family feel and highly desirable fun luving culture but the company is trying hard!

Advice to Senior ManagementHats off to management for keeping SWA the only profitable US based airline in a very turbulent and trying industry for 40plus years-- and they're still going strong!!

GREAT experience ever!

Intern (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Southwest Airlines

Pros: nice people, humorous culture care about employees Cons: salary might not be very competitive Advice to Senior Management: nothing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overly micromanaged, low pay

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Southwest Airlines

Pros: Benefits, shift trades, good training Cons: Poor Team Leaders, probation is 6 months any little thing your gone! Low pay, call center....customers can be awful not enough pay… Advice to Senior Management: Better training for there Team Leaders! Very political, drama, he said she said to get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.