St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

www.stchristophershospital.com
  www.stchristophershospital.com
There are newer employer reviews for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

I really like my job

Current Employee - Unit Secretary in Philadelphia, PA (US)
Current Employee - Unit Secretary in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children part-time (more than an year)

Pros

MY and I stress MY unit is VERY fair and professional. Im not sure If I can say the same about every unit or department. My manager and director are flexible, personable and fair. Most of my coworkers are friendly and caring. I feel very blessed to work here.

Cons

They dont pay enough for the quality of work.

PAY EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY ARE DUE...I really wished St. CHRIS paid a little bit more. If they did they would be the perfect 5 star job!

10 Other Employee Reviews for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children (View Most Recent)

Volunteer Experience at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

Former Employee - Asthma Educator in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Asthma Educator in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

-Friendly,open environment for staff
    -Great atmosphere for children

Cons

Unable to provide because I volunteered and did not a wide breadth of experience with the hospital

Continuing doing what you are doing

Tears of a clown

I worked at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Unlike most places they hire by qualifications. I have seen a lot of jobs that want you to work temp with no benefits for a year or more with not encouragement that you will work for them full time.

Cons

Like the tears of the clown with St Christopher you see and are instructed one thing (caring, honesty, and friendliness) and you get another (back stabbing, uncaring management, and even false accusations to get you out of there.) I have never seen so many leaders with hidden agendas. Quitting my last job to come to St. Christopher was by far the worst decision of my life.

The sad thing is St. Christopher's will continue to become more successful because the money, is more important than the employees.

Revamp, there is nothing I like about how management works. They talk a good game but their actions causes everyone not in the medical field to spend your time their walking on egg shells

There are newer employer reviews for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children