St. James's Place plc
www.sjp.co.uk Cirencester, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Great all around company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cirencester, England

I worked at St. James's Place plc

ProsGreat working culture with exciting and interesting work. Good work life balance resulting in a highly motivated work team and management.

ConsThe pay packet. But being based outside London the salary is ok, however to attract bright high achievers management must go further to get them to consider leaving the city.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the management want to push the staff then reward them better compared to the industry. Overall the management are exceptional, willing to listen to their employees.

Brilliant company

Senior Partner (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at St. James's Place plc

Pros: The ethos behind St. James's Place is extremely good. Client/Partner relations are supberb therefore a very high level of client and Partner… Cons: IT systems need updating as slow and keep crashing. Advice to Senior Management: Need to update PROMS and IT systems Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great workplace environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at St. James's Place plc

Pros: SJP is the kind of company that you love going to work because the workplace environment is amazing. Co-workers are friendly and very helpful.… Cons: While people are friendly and approachable you have to be the first mover. Once you integrate yourself into the social dynamics it is very… Advice to Senior Management: Guide and mentor new employees more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on St. James's Place plc.

Worked for St. James's Place plc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. James's Place plc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for St. James's Place plc CEO David Bellamy. All reviews posted anonymously by St. James's Place plc employees.