Staff Care
www.staffcare.com Irving, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to start and advance a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Staff Care

ProsSCI believes in teamwork and helping others achieve professional goals. The ability to run your own desk and make pertinent financial decisions are key to financial growth and that is highly encouraged at Staff Care.

ConsA major downside is the sheer amount of calls that are mandated in some departments. Hitting a call quota isn't always conducive to finding quality doctors, it just looks good on paper.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for management is to review some of the antiquated practices expected. Listen to employees for fresh ideas and ways to conduct business.

The Job Made Me Sick

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Staff Care

Pros: Like others have said, if you work really hard and are lucky then promotions and advancing your career are pretty easy. It's one of the… Cons: Like I said, this place made me sick! I would feel great outside the office but once there my throat hurt, head throbbed and I… Advice to Senior Management: To make the company money you need happy employees. Focus… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cold Calling leads to cash

Account Representative (Former Employee)
Irving, TX (US)

I worked at Staff Care full-time for more than a year

Pros: As long as you are comfortable on the phone, you'll… Cons: Phone based Several restructures while I was there More

There are newer reviews on Staff Care.

Worked for Staff Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staff Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Staff Care CEO Sean Ebner. All reviews posted anonymously by Staff Care employees.