Starbucks
3.7 of 5 3,722 reviews
starbucks.com/careers Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Starbucks full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people make the job a lot of fun. Compensation is great if you take advantage of SIP other stock options, 401K benefits and everything else. Starbucks does a great job of reinvesting into the partners. Company was not going in the right direction but when Howard took the reigns again it took a turn for the best and seems to be continuing in that direction.

ConsA lot is asked of those who run stores especially supervisors usually with time restraints. Additionally it is difficult to make a living off of the pay. Difficult for a career choice.

Good Job, Great Coworkers, Bad Corporate Oversight

Barista (Current Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, great training, it's a wonderful work environment as long as you aren't swamped with customers. Good stock options, and if… Cons: Depending on the store, it can be very busy, the amount of stress and fatigue that goes on is incredible, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic!

Barista (Former Employee)
Burlington, ON (Canada)

I worked at Starbucks part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, wonderful Manager and great benefits. Cons: High turnover - wished some great people would have stayed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starbucks CEO Howard D. Schultz. All reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees.