There are newer employer reviews for State Farm

Best Internship Opportunity our there!

Former Employee - Summer Intern  in  Bloomington, IL (US)
Former Employee - Summer Intern in Bloomington, IL (US)

I worked at State Farm

Pros

The internship is a great opportunity to travel (if you're not from Bloomington), meet a TON of other students like you, and really get your foot in the door.
Almost everyone knows about State Farm, so adding it to your resume will make you have pride in where you've worked. The internship is great experience in any field, because there are so many departments within the company.

Cons

You have to be ready for the corporate-culture. The internship always starts off really slow (as does any internship) and then once you get into the swing of things, you will be working a full-time job. Once you have enough work to accomplish, the time will go by very quickly.

1619 Other Employee Reviews for State Farm (View Most Recent)

State farm Agency

Current Employee - Insurance Agent  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at State Farm

Pros

Most Amazing Job in the World...could not be happier!! my first job and will be my last ... great people and great family

Cons

can be stressful.. alot of work.. alot of rejection but it makes up for it being a great atmoshpere love it!

What a wonderful place to work!!

Current Employee - Insurance Account Representative  in  Breese, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Insurance Account Representative in Breese, IL (US)

I have been working at State Farm

Pros

There is no bigger reward than protecting the freinds and family you love . I take great pleasure in my job and finally know what I want to do for the rest of my life.

Cons

Getting to know the book of business takes some time, but once they know you.... you make lasting friendships!!

Keep rolling out the great products and the advanced technology that helps us attain our goals.

There are newer employer reviews for State Farm

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!