State Farm
3.5 of 5 1,279 reviews
www.statefarm.com Bloomington, IL 5000+ Employees

They treat contract workers really well...

Digital Analyst (Current Employee)
Bloomington, IL (US)

I have been working at State Farm as a contractor for less than a year

Pros- My director is awesome, she works really hard to make sure that everyone knows she's listening to input and putting it into action and my team is full of talented people who want everyone to succeed.

Cons- Sometimes there are lapses in work that make me a little crazy.

Advice to Senior Management- Keep active resumes on everyone in your group. See where they could fit and what work they could be doing, even during slow times. Let them have a pet project to fill the void.

My experience with State Farm has been a positive one and I appreciate the knowledge I learned from this company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at State Farm part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: State Farm has a good reputation and they handle their claims in… Cons: Life Insurance premiums are high making it more difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management would be to have more incentives… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sales at an Agency

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Experience with one of the largest insurance firms. Lots of training and support, people are very helpful. … Cons: Every agency is different with commission structure/benefits; you may find out one of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for State Farm CEO Ed Rust Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by State Farm employees.