Great opportunity for CS proffessionals

Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun working environment, friendly people, close to beautiful beach

Cons

Tight schedule, small cafeteria, not much cons...

Advice to Management

Thanks.

reviews filtered by
  1. warmth

Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

Advice to Management

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

2. Every function of every personnel in this company does not do their job correctly.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't give any advantage in working in this company since every improvement asked from them are not recognized. They don't know how to take care of their employees.

Cons

They don't know how to take care of their employees. No improvement in total functions.