There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions

Great opportunity for CS proffessionals

Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual  in  Sydney (Australia)
Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun working environment, friendly people, close to beautiful beach

Cons

Tight schedule, small cafeteria, not much cons...

Thanks.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Stellar Global Solutions (View Most Recent)

warmth

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

most are examples of people practicing good work ethics. there is minimal political undercurrent and performance is based on merit. there is also a sense of being able to freely approach anyone and communicate. i like it here. :)

Cons

disconnectedness...only with some...which is quite a complicated thing to grapple with. it affects everything. hopefully there will be no fear in cascading pertinent information. if help is needed, help will be given.

hopefully we'll all realize that we are in the same boat...and...given -- that circumstances will be on our favor -- able to see that it's the best boat to be in.

Good management especially those coming from Purple Communications

Former Employee - Communications Assistant  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Communications Assistant in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management is awesome from relay account smaller back office accounts.

Cons

Low compensation, no appraisal, no allowance. Everything you work for is taxable and deductible. Sometimes, management does not store enough longevity in the company of their employees. It is a common misconception that they can easily find people to replace their current workforce.

Propose actions to show care about employee longevity and support. I would like to remind them of the time when they rehired former employees who have resigned for only over a month because they could not hire enough people needed to do the work.

There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions

Worked for Stellar Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!