Applying at Stellar Global Solutions was a good experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
Former Employee - Customer Service Agent in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I guess I can say nice people from hiring, though it took me sometime to be recalled and more beautiful and approachable trainers in English and about the product.

Cons

I cannot say downside working but downside in applying cause it took me more than a month of waiting if I would be accepted or not. Of course, it would be hard applying in other companies due to the fact that you're still in the waiting process.

As much as possible be transparent in the hiring process, let the applicant know if how long he or she has to wait for the next process so the applicant would not be left hanging.

Other Reviews for Stellar Global Solutions

nothing good or bad, just fair

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

good working environment, good colleague relation

Cons

some problems with management sometimes, inconsistencies....

management should have word of honor for the respect of everybody in every ways

Great opportunity for CS proffessionals

Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Customer Solution Specialist Multilingual in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Stellar Global Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun working environment, friendly people, close to beautiful beach

Cons

Tight schedule, small cafeteria, not much cons...

Thanks.

There are newer employer reviews for Stellar Global Solutions.

Worked for Stellar Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!