There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

Great place to work

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative II in Beaverton, OR (US)
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative II in Beaverton, OR (US)

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very responsive to schedule changes if you need it. They give 15 min breaks instead of the state required 10 min. Good medical, dental, and vision. Good management and upper management. Lots of room for growth. They have a liberal attendence attendence policy and you can miss 7 full days in six months before u get fired. I have worked at other call centers and this is a much better call center. Great floor support. I reccomend working here to anybody. All u have to do basically show up and u are golden. Also its nice to be able to move contracts if u get burned out. Also pays more then min wage.

Cons

Need to give yearly wages. Need to fire those with poor attendence, they give them too many chances. Also they need to hire better ppl as some are just gamers who don't show up for work and do a poor job, also need to shower.

Give pay rasies and hire better ppl with more work ethic.

reviews filtered by

If you like to work hard and get underpaid, this is the place for you!!!

Former Employee - Team Manager in Beaverton, OR (US)
    Former Employee - Team Manager in Beaverton, OR (US)

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly People
    Cool products to support

Cons

Long hours for salaried positions
    Overworked and Underpaid
    Heavy Micromanagement
    Dirty Environment

Upgrade the dress code for a stronger sense of professionalism and morale. Pay managers more as they work way more than 40 hours per week.

Can be a good place to work.

Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support for SiriusXM in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Advanced Technical Support for SiriusXM in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

At Stream I made a lot of friends that I plan on keeping after I'm gone.

Cons

Being in the SiriusXM Department was fun for awhile until the call volume jumped to be out of control call Qs. We were hired for Advanced Technical Support but most of the calls we get nowadays are basically the billing the dept or level 1 support. So instead of actually resolving issues you get screamed at because the customer was never told their bill would automatically renew for hundreds of dollars from the off-shore agent. It's basically clean up work for problems that the off-shore agents make.

Less politics and favoritism which is very apparent.

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services