Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

An absolutely amazing company that really cares about their people

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company goes on and above other companies to make it's people feel like a family. The free to use gyms that are open to any employee are available 24/7 and are located at every site. The job is so fulfilling from the people that we help to working with friends.

ConsFocus can get lost at times as to the large picture of the company with the production, however it is only in the want to get products to the doctors faster.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about expanding/modifying the parking lot. (2013) Growing so much that we can barely contain everyone.

Or offer a reward system to promote car pooling. If we cannot increase capacity, decrease the need.

Great Environment, Good Program, Average Future Employement

Finance/Accounting Co-Op (Current Employee)
Mahwah, NJ (US)

I have been working at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people are great. The corporate culture is very relaxed. No one makes… Cons: The potential to become a full-time employee after graduation is very difficult… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Look elswhere you won't get hired unless you know someone

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I worked at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good pay really that is the extent of the good in this company.… Cons: Horrible management, favortism is very prominent. Unless you know someone… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people like people, even interns! Realize that they are there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.