SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Wonderful Experience w/ Knowledge but pay and team work lacking

Consumer Loan Specialist III (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at SunTrust full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI loved what I did. I worked in the Loss Prevention Dept dealing w/ repossessions. I made extra money every month as much as 1k at 1st, due to my performance.

ConsWhat I didnt like was that in my 2nd year of working at STB, Our incentive guidelines changed, instead of it being on an individual basis now to get it the whole team had to meet certain goals.
Also we had two managers in the dept and they were totally different one was alot stricter. And the head of our dept didnt even know the details of our job. We did alot of work and was not compensated for it.

A dynamic roller coaster

Business Project Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Rate of pay, number of promotions, flexible hours when not in a Branch role. … Cons: Constant downsizing, reductions in force. Once you reach a certain level, there is not… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with the team and honesty about the direction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to Work

Personal Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people.Solid reputation.Very long term clients and employees. Cons: Changing culture.Going twards micro managing like the mega banks Advice to Senior Management: Stick to what made us diffrent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.