nice upper management

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Roanoke, VA (US)
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Roanoke, VA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

challenges to meet people behind me

Cons

moral still old school and reluctant to change

Advice to Management

educate

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. conservative

Current Employee - Personal Banker II in Duluth, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Personal Banker II in Duluth, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

401k , ok pay , commissions, opportunity to move up

Cons

micro management, conservative, managers thinks that they rule the whole branch

2. honest teammate appreciation and one team environment

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Noble work by best teammates in our industry, SunTrust has top training and expectations of its teammates. Leading by example is required of every one from top to bottom in order to bring security and Financial freedom to outr communities by 'Lighting the Way to Financial=al Freedom' We do this by consultative conversations and really getting to know our clients, their hopes and dreams, and their everyday needs. WE set ourselves apart by looking at today , tomorrow and their future. Their household and their family.........Their entire life is our concern. We value our clients they are the REASON we are here

Cons

Tough changes in our company during the past 3 years are difficult to understand at times. As our leaders are working to strengthen our efficiency and prepare us to be the BEST in our industry we have unfortunately lost some great talent along the way. This is at times heart wrenching...but a necessary cycle of business. We have to lead from the front and always remember why we are here and focus on today and not yesterday. Times are tough.....the future is not always clear....but we have a NOBLE WORK TO DO.....

Advice to Management

improve honest equitable salary reviews for current career teammates....teammates that have been loyal and true deserve to be brought up to current salary standards.....