Supplemental Health Care

www.supplementalhealthcare.com

Supplemental truly cares for their employees, both internal and external. This is evident from the very top down.

Market Manager (Current Employee)

ProsVery supportive and really wants all of their employees to succeed. They have very realistic expectations and every layer of management will do everything possible to make sure you have the the neccessary tools and resources to succeed. They believe in assisting their employees with a healthy work/life balance. Senior leadsership is genuine and sincere and fully back their ICARE Core Values. Excellent and defined career mobility; a lot of career opportunities.

ConsYou must be prepared for an ever changing health care industry and learn to adapt to this change. This often requires us to change our approach to business and market conditions. If you do not adapt well to change this will be the most difficult aspect of the job. The company supports us and helps all of us learn how to change as the market changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to mange with a healthy combination of metrics driven results and emotional and behaviorial based mentoring. Even though many will boast that they do not need a lot of positive affirmation in reality we all need to contunue to hear the postive, you do this well! Keep up the good work.

Make sure and read your contract very well...company is a little shady

Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV (US)

I worked at Supplemental Health Care as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: flexible for SLPs who want per diem or part time… Cons: not enough work for full time SLP in Las Vegas; competition clause that no one tells you about until after you have hired on: you… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect.....be more transparent about clauses in contract....fire J.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Awful

Staffing Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Supplemental Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros: The only pro I can think of is the pay… Cons: Where should I even start? Are completely disrespectful and lazy. Felt like… Advice to Senior Management: 1. You need to diversify upper management. Your entire upper management team is women. Incorporate at least one male into this mix so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Supplemental Health Care.

Worked for Supplemental Health Care? Contribute to the Community!