T.G.I. Friday's

www.fridays.com
  www.fridays.com
There are newer employer reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Great company to work for with great benefits.

Former Employee - WW Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)
Former Employee - WW Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at T.G.I. Friday's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Offers great benefit package, good salary

Cons

During the length of employement with T.G.Fridays I have learned that HR lacked knowledge about labor laws of Southern California.

H.R. Needs learn more about labor laws of other States like California beside Texas.

343 Other Employee Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's (View Most Recent)

Perfect fit for where I was at that point in my life.

Former Employee - Server in La Crosse, WI (US)
    Former Employee - Server in La Crosse, WI (US)

I worked at T.G.I. Friday's part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fun, energized environment with most co-workers my age. Maagement was corporate concious, but did not execute the business as some untouchable F&B giant like many of Friday;s conenders in that area did.

Cons

A situation with coporate management involving misinformation communicated incorrectly and ineffeciently ended in a number of employee terminations that evening. INcluding my own. Had the appopriate parties involved not been so quick to make a judgement call, I may very well still be working for the Friday's team.

Appreciate every one of your employees while recognizeing and celerating greatnes daily.

Great Food & Fun

Current Employee - Waiter in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Waiter in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at T.G.I. Friday's full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

from the beginning, Friday's has been a reliable, consistent option for great food and atmosphere.
    I worked there for over 10 years and through all the menu changes, whether an item became a hit,
    or miss, it was given a fair opportunity to live on. That said, the same goes for their employment practices. You are given an opportunity to have fun doing business in a fun atmosphere serving fun products.

Cons

As with any employer, bad communication/no communication between a management team always ends with a negative on down the line for everyone connected. Integrity is a slippery slope; not everyone will have the capacity to reach it for long. Some do.

Simply be in communication with your team. And be as honest as possible with everyone - including yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for T.G.I. Friday's