Great company to work for with great benefits.

Former Employee - WW Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
Former Employee - WW Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at T.G.I. Friday's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Offers great benefit package, good salary

Cons

During the length of employement with T.G.Fridays I have learned that HR lacked knowledge about labor laws of Southern California.

H.R. Needs learn more about labor laws of other States like California beside Texas.

Other Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Perfect fit for where I was at that point in my life.

Former Employee - Server  in  La Crosse, WI (US)
    Former Employee - Server in La Crosse, WI (US)

I worked at T.G.I. Friday's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fun, energized environment with most co-workers my age. Maagement was corporate concious, but did not execute the business as some untouchable F&B giant like many of Friday;s conenders in that area did.

Cons

A situation with coporate management involving misinformation communicated incorrectly and ineffeciently ended in a number of employee terminations that evening. INcluding my own. Had the appopriate parties involved not been so quick to make a judgement call, I may very well still be working for the Friday's team.

Appreciate every one of your employees while recognizeing and celerating greatnes daily.

A shell of its former self in the Bistro Group Cincinnati market

Former Employee - Associate General Manager  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Associate General Manager in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I worked at T.G.I. Friday's full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Friday's is now so overlooked by the public that a busy restaurant is a rarity, so the work is much easier than it used to be. It's now very easy to get a job here if you're trying to get a foot in the door of the industry, though staying past the three year mark is a mitake, as it will stain your resume for future employers.

Cons

When I started with this company in the early 90's, it was still the company that others imitated. Sadly, it has devolved into a punch line. Health Insurance no longer exists as part of the compensation package, even for salaried managers. The management staff is now a revolving door of fools, as they no longer pay above the mid $30's. STAY AWAY!

Close half or more of your stores and start over. Stop allowing investors to come up with operational schemes when their restaurant experience is limited to dining out.

There are newer employer reviews for T.G.I. Friday's.

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!