TASER

www.taser.com
  www.taser.com
There are newer employer reviews for TASER

A small company dealing with growing pains!

I have been working at TASER

Pros

Very unique, leading edge products makes for an intriguing environment to work in. The office building is very high-tech and glamorous.

Cons

Despite leadership's intent to 'develop' within, the company has no career path program, and continues to onboard outside of the company.

50 Other Employee Reviews for TASER (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, great leadership, but keep your nose to the grind stone.

I worked at TASER

Pros

Good mission statement, the company really has a strong place in this world. The people who work there are very amicable, and stick together as a family. The work environment is relatively casual. You are on the cutting edge of emerging technology

Cons

Compensation is way below market rate.

To pay better, you can afford it. And listen to your employees when they want to move.

Honest Review

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I worked at TASER full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Being given opportunities to grow my career buy their former CFO/COO. Being trusted in, believed in feeling valued by that person. Unfortunately those opportunities are no longer given if you aren't a Grad student or and overpaid executive. Its sad but true. I also enjoyed working with the employees that helped build this co to what it was. Some are still there, but few. The products intent, is also an important reason to feel good about being a part of Taser.

Cons

CFO So many bad business decisions. And no one has the nerve to tell/challenge him. Too busy reliving his youth and trying to be like every other Big deal tech company vs focusing on why he started Taser to begin with. When the stocks up, its good. But when its not, reality is still there. That same ol toxic environment. Just my honest opinion.

The company will succeed, because the product is a good one. Quality is an issue, but with the right people I'm sure it could improve. Invest in your employees that have committed to make Taser what it was and can be. Value your employees, ALL of them. Not just the VP's or College kids. Make them want to go to work in the am. Not feel sick to. Grow a pair, be honest about whats not working.....

There are newer employer reviews for TASER