TASER
www.taser.com Scottsdale, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Don't expect to be here long

Manager (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at TASER full-time for more than a year

ProsTalented mid level personnel. If you attend Harvard, you're a shoe-in. Casual and sometimes party atmosphere (Con -is also a major distraction). Amazing technology.

ConsManagement structure is convoluted. More VPs than I can count. Controversial technology. Loyalty and hard work are not well compensated. Not much room for advancement or work life balance. Rules don't seem to apply evenly. Many unhappy coworkers. Seems to be very high turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees the way you expect them to invest in you. Nip gossip in the bud by providing clear management and direction. Try accountability.

Think twice before working here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I worked at TASER full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hans Marrero is a great person if you get to… Cons: All of the smart employees don't stay around very long. No loyalty between employees. No loyalty between employees and managers.. Mass lay-offs, weekly firings. Not… Advice to Senior Management: find new gigs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A small company dealing with growing pains!

I have been working at TASER

Pros: Very unique, leading edge products makes for an intriguing environment… Cons: Despite leadership's intent to 'develop' within, the company has no… More

There are newer reviews on TASER.

Worked for TASER? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASER reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASER CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by TASER employees.