There are newer employer reviews for TASER

Great place to work, great leadership, but keep your nose to the grind stone.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I worked at TASER

Pros

Good mission statement, the company really has a strong place in this world. The people who work there are very amicable, and stick together as a family. The work environment is relatively casual. You are on the cutting edge of emerging technology

Cons

Compensation is way below market rate.

Advice to Management

To pay better, you can afford it. And listen to your employees when they want to move.

reviews filtered by
  1. Manufacturing Trainer

I have been working at TASER full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great environment for continuous learning and interacting with friendly people. Great rewarding incentives for operators that take the initiative to go the extra mile in performance. The company really cares about employees health. They have provided great programs and events to help operators stay or become healthy.

Cons

Does not have a well structured pay rate. Operators with minimum skills get paid more than other operators with highly talented attributes because of their seniority. There should be a structured criteria for pay rate based on level of reliability, skill sets and overall knowledge.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Full stack developer working on a cloud based system for managing digital evidence.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Seattle, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at TASER full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The hierarchy is very flat which encourages communication, cooperation, and rapid development of ideas. My coworkers are smart and passionate. We're all excited to work on a product that actually makes a difference.

Taser is run by it's founder CEO whose goal is to build and grow the business: this means that the company is willing to take risks to build entirely new businesses. Taser's mission statement is: Protect life. Protect Truth. To date, Taser has been the trailblazer of two life-saving technologies: stun guns and body-worn cameras for police officers.

Cons

the Seattle office is mostly an open office plan