TASER

www.taser.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for TASER

Great place to work, great leadership, but keep your nose to the grind stone.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I worked at TASER

Pros

Good mission statement, the company really has a strong place in this world. The people who work there are very amicable, and stick together as a family. The work environment is relatively casual. You are on the cutting edge of emerging technology

Cons

Compensation is way below market rate.

To pay better, you can afford it. And listen to your employees when they want to move.

57 Other Employee Reviews for TASER (View Most Recent)

I really enjoy working with such passionate people.

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at TASER full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is passionate about their job and providing great products to improve relationships between the police and the public. With the size of company we are, every employee has responsibility and makes a difference. Every day is exciting and new. Interacting with our customers (police officers), has given me a new perspective on their jobs. Also time-off is pretty lax which is awesome!

Cons

Every company has some issues, but Taser has been working to rectify theirs. Short people in certain positions which causes extra work for others (they are working on hiring good employees to fill these spots). Lower compensation than other tech companies for certain positions, but also cheaper living in AZ than CA.

A company dedicated to creating technologies that are making the world a better place and saving lives every day.

I have been working at TASER full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Passionate people, great culture, approachable leadership. This is a place that great people have the opportunity to grow and make real contributions to the company.

Cons

People here work hard, and sometimes work-life balance is skewed. TASER is growing very quickly, which is both exciting and a lot of work.

Leaders at TASER are approachable, and I encourage them to keep taking time to get in the trenches with their employees from time to time.

There are newer employer reviews for TASER