TE Connectivity
www.te.com Schaffhausen, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

It was a good internship experience

Electrical Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
Harrisburg, PA (US)

I worked at TE Connectivity as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe people are friendly and really know their stuff. They are always ready to help you out in your projects. It is easy to collaborate between teams too.

All interns get real projects to work on. No paper copying, bring me coffee type of a job. They also have plenty of social events for interns to network with the management and talk to people across different business units.

ConsIt is a very laid back culture. In the sense, there is always a tomorrow to finish the job. So it might be a bit frustrating at times.

Top-notch engineering internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TE Connectivity as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Was able to work on new, cutting-edge technologies in Automotive group, which contributed a lot to my technical knowledge. Many internships would force… Cons: Outdated and time-consuming HR procedures. Had to waste most of a day working on silly online learning… Advice to Senior Management: There isn't nearly as much innovation and creativity as there should be. Many employees are content to "fix" outdated bugs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Always something to do or something to learn.

Development Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at TE Connectivity full-time for less than a year

Pros: A lot of experience gained in a short amount of… Cons: It is a very large company, can be complicated to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TE Connectivity.

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TE Connectivity CEO Tom Lynch. All reviews posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees.